Holy cow, you guys, I’ve been blogging for two years! Which is seriously awesome. Well, I find it amazing.
I feel like the last few months I’ve been slacking a bit in the blogging department. I’ve posted regularly, but I haven’t been real active commenting on other blogs and just being around in the blogging community. But I’m going to make a concerted effort starting right now, on my 2nd Blogoversary.
I really can’t adequately tell you guys how much I love blogging, and all the positive effects it’s had on my life. I mean sure, it take a lot of time, but it’s so worth it, to me anyway.
So, to celebrate I’m having a giveaway. I’m giving away three hardcover books:
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy
I loved Paper Valentine and Fangirl, but I haven’t read The 5th Wave. I’ve heard very good things about it, though.
So onto the Giveaway Guidelines:
- One winner will win all three books.
- This giveaway is only open to U.S. Residents. I’m sorry guys, but shipping rates are too expensive to ship items to out of country participants.
- If you are a minor, you must have your parents’ permission. I will need your mailing address, so be sure it’s okay for you to give it to me, should you win.
- You must follow Quinn’s Book Nook (new subscribers are welcome). I promise to have a giveaway soon open to everyone, but since this is to celebrate my blogoversary, I want to reward those who follow Quinn’s Book Nook.
- The giveaway will end on March 17, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
- Once the winner is chosen, I will contact her/him. From the date I send out the email, the winner will have 72 to respond to the email. If I don’t hear from a winner in that 72 hours time, I will chose another winner.