Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga’s Reviews. The Sunday Post is a weekly event hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Here we can share what new books we’ve picked up this past week as well as other interesting book news.
Another small book haul this week. I’m actually thinking of doing these book hauls every other week. What do you think? I haven’t decided yet.
Jane, the Fox and Me by Fanny Britt & Isabelle Arsenault
I’ve been waiting for this graphic novel to come in on hold for literally 2 months. My library system only had a few copies and I wasn’t the first person on the holds list. BUT it finally arrived and I’m so excited to read it.
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Okay, so I actually have the print copy of this book from the library right now, but I also wanted the audiobook. I think I’m going to read this via audio.
- Phew, it has been a long week. I’m so excited to have Sunday and Monday off.
- I want to get so much stuff done on my two days off. Usually I dread doing stuff like that on my days off, but I’m kind of looking forward too it. I’m on such an organization kick right now.
- I’ve been addicted to Mahjong Safari on Pogo.com. I’ve been wasting SOOO much time playing that game. Luckily I can listen to an audiobook while I play, so it’s not REALLY wasting time, right?
- Winter is still definitely here in Central New York, but you guys, the end is in sight, now. I hear birds chirping in the morning!!!!
- I actually hate when Daylight Savings Time begins. My body just does not adjust to the time change well. It’s not just losing the hour, it’s something else. How do you guys feel about it?