Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today, Top Ten Tuesday is a Rewind week, where we get to pick a past Top Ten Tuesday topic. There are a lot of topics to choose from, but I thought it would be fun to list book titles that crack me up (for whatever reason). I’m only picking books that I’ve actually read.
In no particular order . . .
Historical Romance Titles
Okay, you guys, I LOVE Historical Romances. But seriously, the titles are often hilarious. Here are a few that really tickle my funny bone
1. The Spindle Cove series by Tessa Dare
With titles like A Night to Surrender, A Week to Be Wicked and A Lady by Midnight, it’s impossible not to crack a smile. I mean, A Week to Be Wicked!!! But, on the plus side, these books are AWESOME! I like that the titles of the books don’t take themselves too seriously.
2. The Love by the Number series by Sarah MacLean
The titles for this series are SOOOOO Long – Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake, Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord.
3. Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas
I love this book, but “Seduce Me at Sunrise” – ugh! Words like “seduce” crack me up. I can’t help it.
Other Than Historical Romances
4. She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot
I can only think of one thing here . . .
5. How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
This is meant to be a funny title, and it totally succeeds.
6. Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
It’s just a little cheesy, don’t you think?
7. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
Another book where the title is meant to be funny. Not only does the title crack me up, but the book does as well.
8. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
It has the word “goth!” The title is just so cheesy. So is the cover. But the book is surprisingly great!
9. Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
I don’t think I need to say anything but “dating on the dark side.”
10. I’d Tell You I Love You But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
The title is certainly eye catching, and I don’t think you can help by smile when you read it.
So these are the titles that crack me up the most. Do they make you giggle, too? What titles do you think are hilarious?