Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This was surprisingly easy. If I had to choose just one, I’d never be able to do it. Of course, I do have a few more than ten. But as I said in my End of the Year Survery, loving so many books is a good thing. Also, I just realized that most of my favorite books where ones I actually listened too. It was a good year for audiobooks for me 🙂
In no particular order . . .
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
Such a beautifully written book.
3. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
This book is so funny, and very heartfelt.
5. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Holy cow, this book is pretty emotional. I love that it’s about two best friends.
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
I’m not usually into message stories, but this one blew me away. It was very suspenseful even though it’s obvious what the outcome will be.
7. Doll Bones by Holly Black
This is a wonderful middle-grade novel about growing up..
8. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
This is exactly my kind of romance. I just read this, so I don’t have a review to link up to.
9. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
This is the sweetest romance ever.
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.
Maybe my favorite book of the year. I loved all Rowell’s books, but this is my favorite.
11. Bomb: The Race to Build – and Steal – the World’s Most Dangerous Weapon by Steve Sheinkin
Sheinkin sure knows how to write interesting non-fiction.
I linked up all these books to my reviews, unless I haven’t posted my review yet. I read so many wonderful books this year, and I’m really looking forward to next year.