Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga’s Reviews. The Sunday Post is a weekly event hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Here we can share what new books we’ve picked up this past week as well as other interesting book news.
From the Library:
Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
Isn’t this cover adorable? I love it! I’ve heard good things about this one, and I think it’s going to be my next read.
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
I’m borrowing the audiobook, and I’ve heard that this book is wonderful. I’m trying to read quite a few of Black’s books because I’m hoping to go to an event featuring Black at the beginning of December.
Game by Barry Lyga
I loved I Hunt Killers, so of course I couldn’t wait to start reading the sequel. I already began this and I’m hooked!
- It’s been an easy week for me. I worked Monday-Wednesday, but had Thursday and Friday off. I do work today (Saturday), but that’s okay.
- I had my first experience with Indian food on Friday. I got the Chicken Tikka Masala and I really liked it.
- I found two dog beds at Rite Aid for only 5 dollars each! I think my puppies like them, although they would rather sit on the couch next to me 🙂
- I’ve been eating very heavy food lately, and I actually feel kind of gross because of it. I’m going to eat lighter fare for the next few days.
- I’m heading to the Penguin Putnam Warehouse Sale on Monday, and I’m so excited! Next week’s Book Haul post is going to be insane!