Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine. WoW gives us the opportunity to highlight an upcoming release that we are really excited about.
Summary from GoodReads:Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It’s time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he’s not telling anyone. Especially not his best friend’s incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn’t have time for a relationship. But it doesn’t help that all he can think about kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.
As they’re thrown together more and more, Jase and Tess can’t keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they’re willing to risk to be together, and what they’re willing to lose if they’re not…
I’ve got a long wait for this one, but I cannot wait. I really liked Wait for You, and although I didn’t like it as much as JLA’s Lux series, but I’ll still be reading it the moment it’s released. Any other JLA fans out there? What books of hers do you like the best?
- I’m on a vacation! Only for a few days, but I’m not wasting any time. I might be a bit MIA for the next few days
- I know it’s totally old school, but I have been watching Murder, She Wrote from Netflix. I used to love that show when I was a kid, and watching it now is like comfort food TV.
- I went to Uno’s for dinner last night, but my sandwich wasn’t the best. It was okay, just not to my taste.
- I caught up on my Goodreads Reading Challenge!
- I read the newest Mo Willems, I’m a Frog, and it’s so cute. Seriously, Mo Willems is one of the best living children’s book authors out there.