Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Ooo, ooo, ooo, I love this topic! I love awesome secondary characters. You know those ones I’m talking about. Where they almost steal the show, they’re that awesome. Anyway, here are my top ten favorites.
In no particular order . . .
1. Roux from Also Known As by Robin Benway.
Seriously, Roux is just so awesome, and fun, and she cracked me up non-stop!
2. Iko from Cinder & Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.
She’s just about the most wonderful android/robot thing ever!
3. Dee from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Oh my gosh, I want a best friend like her.
4. Feniul from Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
A dragon who is a puppy hoarder. Hmm, I don’t identify with that all 😉
5. My Lord the Cat from Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
My Lord is just a regular cat. He has no lines or anything. It’s just that I’ve never wanted a pet cat, except while reading this book. And, of course, his name would be My Lord the Cat.
6. Hans Peter from Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George.
He was just so lost, but always willing to be there for his littlest sister.
7. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
If you’ve read these books, you completely understand. Am I right?
8. Iorek Byrnison from His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman.
His willingness to help Lyra is amazing, and Lyra’s love for Iorek makes me love him even more. Someday I’m going to name one of my dogs after Iorek.
9. Hagrid from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
Obviously! Also, when I get a Newfoundland Puppy, I’m gonna name her Hagrid. It’s the perfect name for a Newfie!
10. Grandma Mazur from The Stephanie Plum novels.
Oh my gosh, I wanna be Grandma Mazur when I grow up 🙂