Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine. WoW gives us the opportunity to highlight an upcoming release that we are really excited about.
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Expected Release Date: November 26, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Summary from GoodReads:
From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane
The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that’s who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers…and she’s just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can’t get him out of her mind.
Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.
But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they’ll go to save each other.
That’s right, it’s Isaiah’s story! Isaiah!!!! Book Rock Betty said in her TTT that she thinks Katie McGarry writes books just for her. I feel that way too. I just love Katie McGarry! LOVE HER, and I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. Come on, you know you are all excited, too, right??? I hope it shows up on Netgalley..
What are you guys waiting for?
- I’m in NYC right now! And it’s ridiculously hot.
- I saw Cinderella last night on Broadway, and it was really cute. It’s not my most favorite Broadway musical ever, but I am so glad I went to see it. I LOVED the prince, but he wasn’t really a dancer, and they had this whole dance sequence with him. It was a little awkward, but he did a decent-ish job. Also, I loved Charlotte. She was sooo funny. I liked the second act the best.
- My momma bought me a Cinderella T-shirt and magnet. We are good tourists.
- I’m going to see Matilda today, and oh my gosh I am so excited.
- I tried to convince mom yesterday to see Newsies tonight, but although I had her mostly convinced, we decided against it. It would be pretty expensive, and our seats wouldn’t be all that great.