Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Is it bad that I crush on the below characters without being a fiction character?
In no particular order . . .
1. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. He’s number 1. I compare all guys to him. He’s it for me 🙂
2. Noah Hutchins from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. Oh my gosh – totally swoonworthy. He’s got this bad-boy reputation, but you just know that he would be completely loyal. And really, he isn’t a bad boy at all.
3. Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I mean, look at him? Okay, he is a total jerk at first, but he redeems himself. Again, I just feel like once he committs, he will be completely loyal to you.
4. Jay from The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. I just love him. He’s sweet, and caring, and it waited for Violet to realize her feelings towards him. I wouldn’t mind him waiting for me 🙂
5. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I actually liked Anna and the French Kiss more than this book, but Cricket stole my heart. Even against St. Clair, I would choose Cricket. He’s such a nice guy, and it’s great to see the nice guy getting the girl.
6. Khan Tegus from Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. You knew there had to be a prince in here somewhere right? I really like that he wants to do what is best for his people. He is very honorable.
7. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I just love his snarky attitude. Plus he is totally tough! And, once again, I think he is totally an honorable and loyal person (I’m sensing a theme here 🙂 )
8. Tucker from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I haven’t finished the series, but it’s always been Tuck for me (even if he has a little boy name)!
9. Prince Kai and Wolf from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I can’t pick between the two. Prince Kai is an honorable guy, and I love that. Plus he is so nice. But Wolf is kind of wild, and tough, and, again, once he gave you his loyalty, I don’t think he would ever take it back.
10. Cam from Wait for You by J. Lynn (AKA Jennifer L. Armentrout). I love how determined Cam is. And also how patient he is. Something else I love – that JLA can create both Cam and Daemon and that they are both different guys!
11. Sir Percy Blakeney from The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy. Because he is dashing, and saves people from having their heads chopped off. Oh, and he is okay with making a fool of himself. Maybe that’s what I love about him best.
This was way too fun!!! Now if only I could find someone like these guys in real life 🙂