Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. I actually had a difficult time with this topic. I get most of the books I read from the library (I am a librarian, guys :)), and the books I do buy are usually impulse buys, or books that I just cannot wait to read. So I have a list here, and although I wouldn’t mind finding these under the tree, I am not really dying for any of them. Besides a lot of these I have already read, and want my own copy.
1. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I’ve already read this one. I own books 1-3 and book 5, so this one would complete my collection.
2. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have already pre-ordered the ebook, but I will definitely want my own copy. Fav cover!
3. Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. I just read this and absolutely loved it! It might be my favorite Shannon Hale book, but I’m not sure. A review will be up sometime soon.
4. Crash by Nicole Williams. I’m a bit hesitant to buy this one, and can’t get myself to spend the money. But if someone gifted it to me, I would be happy.
5. Body and Soul by Stacey Kade
6. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade. I really liked the first one in the series (The Ghost and the Goth) and would like to read the following ones.
7. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. I really enjoyed this book, and would like to add it to my collection. It is one I would re-read.
8. Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg. Of course I’ve read this one. Totally a book I would re-read.
9. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George. One of my favorite fairytale retellings for sure.
That’s it. All I could come up with is 9. Actually . . .
10. Giftcards to Amazon, Barnes and Nobel, and the independent bookstore in the mall. This way I can wait until something comes out next year that I cannot wait to read. 🙂
What books would you like to receive this holiday season?