In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Here we can share what new books we’ve picked up this past week.
I got some goodies this week. From Barnes and Noble I picked up:
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
I just finished this one this morning. Adorable!
From an independent bookstore I bought:
Easy by Tammara Webber
I was so excited to see this on their shelves. I got the last copy they had! Unfortunately the back cover is creased a bit, but I don’t mind.
From the library I borrowed
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
I have the audiobook, and so far am really enjoying it. Full Cast Audio really puts together a great production!
That’s it for me. What goodies did you guys get this week?
- This past week has been crazy. I did something after work every night, plus Saturday I was really busy too. It was fun, but I am so glad to be chilling out today.
- I didn’t see the City of Bones trailer in the previews for Breaking Dawn 😦 But I have watched it a ton online. It looks awesome, right?
- I can’t believe Thanksgiving is Thursday! How is is Thanksgiving time already?
- Ginger and Daphne went to the groomer’s on Saturday, and they are looking mighty spiffy now. I actually like when their hair grows back a bit; I like them looking scruffy and not too prissy. But they are so clean now!
- My friend Katie said she would go to NYC to see Newsies with me? I was shocked because I didn’t think she liked musicals, but she said she always wanted to see a broadway show. We’re planning for either February or March. I’ve seen Newsies twice, but it isn’t enough. Besides I need to see how Corey Cott (the new lead) is at playing Jack Kelly. Jeremy Jordan was pretty kick-ass. Did you catch the cast of Newsies on DWTS this past Tuesday? They were fantastic!