In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Here we can share what new books we’ve picked up this past week.
I only picked up two new books this week (both from the library) and that is a good thing after I picked up all those books last week.
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
My first New Adult book. I just finished it last night. A review will be up soon.
The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket
This came in on hold for me. It part of my quest to finish A Series of Unfortunate Events as part of the Series: Catch Up challenge.
So what goodies did you guys pick up this week?
- It has been such a busy week at work. I had three regular story times, a pajama story time, and then a craft program. It was exhausting. Plus, end of the year ordering. So glad it’s over.
- I have a Sephora VIB Friends and Family coupon! LOVE IT! I already picked some stuff up at the store, but I also want to order a few things online. Gosh, I love makeup.
- My dad’s birthday is on Wednesday, and my mom and I are taking him out to dinner to Delmonico’s. He’s 61!
- I’m really excited about Thanksgiving this year. My dad’s side of the family are coming over to my parent’s house. Although, it will be the first Thanksgiving since my grandfather passed away, which does make me sad. It’s been close to a year, and I feel like I am just now being able to talk about him.
- My dad was totally awesome yesterday and helped me out with some yard stuff after work. I love being a homeowner, and I can deal with almost anything. But man, I hate dealing with yard stuff. Yuck!
- I picked up some clementines at Wegmans last week. Yumm! And also, I feel so bad for all those that don’t have the wonderfulness that is Wegmans!