In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Here we can share what new books we’ve picked up this past week.
I picked up some good old spooky, Halloween reads this week!
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
The Babysitter by R.L. Stine
Secret Admirer by R.L. Stine
I don’t know if I will read these R.L. Stine books, but I thought I might like to revisit a favorite author of mine when I was a kid.
What did you guys get this week?
- Saturday was my grandmother’s 91st birthday! We are celebrating today, though, and guess what I got her? The Fault in Our Stars by John Green! Plus some ice cream that she loves.
- I took next Friday-Monday off. I can’t wait for a four-day weekend. Plus I will be going to the Penguin Putnam Warehouse Book Sale in Conklin, NY next Saturday. Expect a huge IMM next week.
- I’m listening to Beauty Queens by Libba Bray and am loving it! It is hilarious!
- I had a 20% off coupon for Ulta, and bought tons of makeup. You guys, makeup is so much fun. One thing I got was the Feminine Palette by Urban Decay and I love the eyeshadow Bordello. Pret-ty.
- I’m trying to rock the colored denim trend, but I’m not sure I am succeeding. I don’t know if my body looks all that great in skinny jeans, but I love the whole colored denim thing.
- I’ve been eating way too much junk food this week. I need to curb that ASAP.