Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. I never do well with listing books I plan to read, because I am such a big mood reader. What seemed perfect when I make the list, may not fit my mood afterwards. But I am going to give this a try. Some books will be released in the fall, and other books are ones I just want to read.
1. Decked with Holly by Marni Bates. This comes out September 25th, and I am so excited about it. I absolutely loved Awkward by Marni Bates
2. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. It’s J.K. Rowling!!! This is released September 27th
3. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. I’m excite to see how this series ends.
4. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill. I’ve been excited about this book for months.
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I plan on listening to this via audiobook.
6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I also plan on listening to this via audiobook.
7. Heist Society by Ally Carter. This one looks like so much fun!
8. Sorcery & Cecelia by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer. I’ve been meaning to read this book forever. Hopefully I get to it this season.
9. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen. This one seems so cute!
10. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig. When I was a kid I was obsessed with Robin Hood. So I definitely need to read this one.
- It was so nice having a three-day weekend! I spent Sunday at my aunt’s house on Lake Ontario. It was so beautiful, the weather was amazing, the water was beautiful and all the little kids had a great time.
- I went to the movies with my friend and her daughter on Saturday. I love spending time with them.
- I have been on a Monk kick lately, watching the TV show from Netflix. Gosh, I love this show. Do you guys watch Monk? It is probably my most favorite TV show ever! Tony Shalhoub is amazing!
- The Syracuse City School kids start school today. It is going to be weird not having as many kids in the library during the day. September is always a good month for me to get some weeding done.
- Beginning on Saturday I will be on vacation! Nine whole days off! I am so excited about that. I plan on reading like crazy, and going to a library booksale near Rochester, and maybe painting my living room a nice blue.