In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga’s Reviews. Here we can share what new books we’ve picked up this past week.
From the library:
Towering by Alex Flinn
Oh yeah, I am so excited about this one. I loved Beastly!
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
I was so excited when I was approved for this! I just started reading it, and so far, so good. :)
- So, for Singles Awareness Day (aka Valentine’s Day) my totally awesome mother bought me the Urban Decay Oz Glinda Palette. It’s super pretty! Also, my dad drove all the way up to my house to drop off a card and candy. My parents are the best
- Also, as a Singles Awareness Day present to myself, I bought the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette and the Lorac Mint Edition palette. Seriously, I have no control when it comes to makeup. :) What’s your favorite eyeshadow palette?
- I am so excited for Sunday, because I am heading to Rhinebeck, NY to see MARISSA MEYER! Yeah, it’s totally all caps!
- I’m going to an SU Women’s Basketball game today (Saturday) to see my cousin’s kids be all cute during the half time show (honestly, I’m not sure what it is called). I can’t wait to see the cutie pies, but the whole basketball bit, well that’s not all that exciting to me. So, I am totally bringing a book. My mother rolled her eyes when I told her. :)
- I keep watching this video of the cast from Matilda at the Olivier Awards (seriously, go watch the video, guys, it’s adorable). I’m hoping to see it in NYC this Summer! I think it would be a wonderful way to celebrate my 30th birthday. Although there probably isn’t a ton of good seats available now. Hmm. What do you guys think?
- Heidi from YABibliophile sent me some Origami Yoda temporary tattoos. The kids at my library are going to love them! They are huge Origami Yoda fans, and love temporary tattoos. Can’t wait to give them out next week. Thanks a million Heidi!