Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
In no particular order . . .
1. Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. See number 2.
2. Abby Abernathy from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Seriously you two (Travis and Abby), just talk to each other honestly! Like John Green says, “use your words!”
3. Kat from Heist Society by Ally Carter. I can’t remember what frustrated me about her, but I know I was while reading this one.
4. Sara from When it Happens by Susane Colasanti. Ugh, Oh my gosh, Sara, it happened before you and Tobey were an item.
5. Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Don’t get my wrong, I loved this book, but Lola really frustrated me, particularly at the beginning. I was very worried for Cricket.
6. Honor from In Honor by Jessi Kirby – That part at the end when Rusty is arrested – so frustrated with Honor. Seriously!
7. Mara Dyer from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – I’m not exactly sure what frustrated me, but I definitely was.
8. Erin Blackwell from Love Story by Jennifer Echols. See number 9.
9. Hunter Allen from Love Story by Jennifer Echols. Major eyerolls with this one! These two characters frustrated me to no end!
10. Gemma Doyle from A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. Gemma just frustrated me so much in this book. I know everyone loves this series, but Gemma really annoyed me. I mean, come on, Gemma, didn’t you see that coming?