Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
In no particular order . . .
1. Central New York – Yeah, only because that is where I live. :)
2. Alaska. I don’t know why, but I am kind of fascinated by the state.
3. Hawaii – fun in the sun?
4. England. Okay, okay, lots of books are set in England, but, being a total anglophile, there are never too many books set there.
5. Scotland. Pretty, pretty, pretty.
6. College. Yeah I know, there is a lot of talk about New Adult, but I still think more books could take place in a college setting.
7. Farms. I don’t know why, but I like books where the characters are farmers. Dairy Queen is a perfect example.
8. The country. I am not a country girl, but I really enjoy books that take place way out in the country.
9. Fairytale land. I never get sick of fairytale retellings wherever they are set. But I have a particular soft-spot for those that are set in some kind of a fantasy land.
Well, that’s all I can think of. I actually had a difficult time with this topic. I don’t really read books based on their settings. I mean, I like when a book is set in a certain place that I am interested in, but it really isn’t’ a deciding factor for me. What about you? Which settings would you like to see more of?